***CHRISTMAS RETURN POLICY***
*ITEMS PURCHASED BETWEEN DECEMBER 1ST- DECEMBER 31ST ARE AVAILABLE FOR RETURN FOLLOWING SAME CRITERIA BELOW UNTIL JANUARY 15TH*
What to do when you have a return?
• Returned items must be unworn and unwashed and in the original condition. Items that appear worn, or have stains, odors or not in original condition will not be accepted. All returned merchandise must be in original condition for resale, unless it is defective.
If the items returned do not meet return guidelines, all shipping charges associated with the return will be the guest's responsibility.
Accessories, jewelry, intimate apparel and clearance items are a Final sale and cannot be returned.
• Merchandise may be returned for ONLINE STORE CREDIT only within 15 days of delivery.
• A store credit code will be emailed to the email address on file within 4-7 business days after we receive the returned item.
• Please include the return slip AND original invoice when returning an item.
• The customer is responsible for all return shipping costs. We recommend using a shipping method that provides a tracking number.
• West End Boutique is not responsible for products that are lost or damaged in the mail. The Postal Service will be responsible once we ship the packages.
•West End Boutique is not responsible for products marked 'Delivered' by the Post Office. You will need to check with your local Post Office to obtain information regarding your package.
• Please allow 3-4 business days for our warehouse to receive the return, and 3-7 business days for our return department to process the store credit.
Due to limited quantities and high demand we are unable to offer exchanges on any items. We recommend you purchasing the item, and then shipping back the returned product.
• Returned items will be processed for STORE CREDIT ONLY. No Exceptions.
We do not do cancelations, once you place a order it cannot be canceled.